Our Policies on COVID-19
How We Keep You Safe
We are very glad to see our patients again. So that we may continue serving you, we are observing an abundance of caution in our offices in Berkeley and Dublin.
What we are doing to keep patients and staff protected:
- We require masks for all patients and staff. Due to the national shortage of PPE, at this time, we are unable to provide patients with face coverings
- If you are not able to wear a face covering for any reason, please register for a virtual appointment or reschedule your appointment for a later date
- All surfaces in the office are regularly wiped down and sanitized
- iPads for filling out medical questionnaires are sanitized between each patient
- We provide ample hand sanitizer
- To avoid risk, our coffee and tea bar is currently closed
To help keep patients and staff safe we need your help too:
- In the past 48 hours, have you experienced any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, in whole or in part, we are happy to see you by virtual appointment.
If you prefer an in-office visit, please schedule your appointment for a time at which you can comfortably answer “no.”
We appreciate your understanding during this difficult and complicated time as we all work together to keep ourselves, families, and communities safe, healthy, and on the road to recovery.
We'll Show You Easy Ways to Maintain Healthy Skin
Coffee, Robes, Netflix (Spoiler-Free), & More
Exclusive Offers Available
Specializing in Medical & Cosmetic Treatments
Accepting a Range of Health Plans
Short Wait Times