Pediatric Dermatology in Berkeley and Dublin
Dedicated to Your Child’s Overall Health
Embarrassing skin conditions are common amongst people of all ages, including children. Our specialized team at Icecreamwala Dermatology provides effective pediatric skin treatments throughout Berkeley and Dublin. Our treatment plans are proven to relieve any discomfort your child may have while boosting their confidence and self-esteem. From the moment you walk through our doors, our friendly and welcoming staff will make you feel at home. Our passionate dermatology staff will ensure that you and your child are educated about our office treatments while establishing home regimens to maintain a healthy complexion.
Which Conditions Can Pediatric Dermatology Address?
Our pediatric treatments focus on a variety of illnesses and conditions involving your child’s skin. At Icecreamwala Dermatology, we specifically tailor procedures to resolve common adolescent dermatology issues. Our compassionate team enjoys working with children and providing education about proper hygiene and maintenance.
Our treatments improve the following pediatric skin conditions:
- Pediatric eczema: Eczema causes itchy and inflamed skin around the face, extremities, and behind the knees. This skin disorder is commonly associated with a patchy reddish appearance.
- Rashes: Rashes may be a result of an allergic reaction or excessive moisture. This can occur throughout all areas of the skin and generally consist of red bumps or irritations.
- Warts: Warts are a superficial infection is derived from the HPV virus and can be treated can include cryotherapy, cantharidin, or surgery. This virus lives in the skin and forms thick bumps.
- Acne: Acne occurs when pores are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. This can commonly be seen on the face, chest, back, or shoulders. Many teenagers going through puberty often experience acne, but severe acne can be treated by a provider.
- And many more common conditions
Manage Pediatric Skin Conditions
Through the help of our experienced dermatology team, your child’s skin condition will be properly identified and treated. Early treatments are vital to prevent future outbreaks and keep current conditions from worsening. Our pediatric skin treatments may often include prescribed topical creams, ointments, or oral medications. At our Berkeley and Dublin facilities, we have highly trained team members who can help evaluate if your child is a good candidate for any service you may be interested in.
We'll Show You Easy Ways to Maintain Healthy Skin
Coffee, Robes, Netflix (Spoiler-Free), & More
Exclusive Offers Available
Specializing in Medical & Cosmetic Treatments
Accepting a Range of Health Plans
Short Wait Times