NorCal Dermatology Group Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Look Your Best
The Many Ways We Can Help You
Cosmetic Dermatology Services in Berkeley
Helping You Achieve Your Beauty Goals
At NorCal Dermatology Group, we are excited to help people feel confident in themselves and their appearance. Our team is able to use our extensive experience in dermatology and cosmetic procedures to help design a tailor-made treatment plan geared toward your unique needs and goals. We are a Dermatologist-led team that loves to educate you as much as possible about your skin.
Our Berkeley cosmetic dermatology team proudly provides a wide variety of services to cover all of your cosmetic needs, including:
- BOTOX®/Xeomin®/Dysport®: This is a great option if you are looking to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and eyebrows. It is one of the most popular wrinkle-smoothing treatments nationwide. It will soften the appearance of your frown lines, forehead lines, and crow’s feet as well as encourage a more youthful appearance. One of the best parts is that there is no downtime!
- Fillers: There are a wide variety of uses for fillers, from smoothing out lines and creases to enhancing the facial contours. Fillers promote the production of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid in your own body. They are an excellent choice for subtle, long-lasting results.
- Microneedling: Reduce the appearance of acne scars, large pores, and stretch marks with this minimally invasive option. Using a series of tiny pinpricks in the skin, this treatment encourages collagen production, faster cell renewal, and healthier, clearer skin.
- Chemical Peels: Let us cleanse and hydrate your skin so you are ready to take on the world with a fresh face!
- Laser Treatments: We have many different types of lasers in the office. Our team will help you choose which laser/s would work best with your skin type and concerns. Our lasers can address many skin concerns including redness, sun damage, age spots, large pores, brown spots, and uneven skin tone. We even offer photofacials!
- Fractional Laser: Targets skin with microscopic laser columns that go deep into the skin. This procedure remodels collagen and promotes a rapid healing process. Fractional Laser stimulates the growth of new, healthy skin. It works well for fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, pigmentation, and sun damage.
- Laser Resurfacing: One of the most effective cosmetic procedures for improving aging skin. The laser removes the outer layers of aged or sun-damaged skin resulting in wrinkle reduction and collagen formation. As the skin heals after the laser, new skin forms which is smoother and tighter.
- Hair Restoration: Hair Restoration is an injectable treatment that utilizes your own natural blood to stimulate the hair follicles and promote further growth. This minimally invasive procedure can provide remarkable, entirely natural results without the discomfort of more intensive and invasive treatments.
- Acne/Acne Scar Treatment: Whether you are 15 or 65, no one wants to have pimples. Our team offers a full suite of treatments to help you treat current breakouts, avoid future problems, and even smooth out acne scars from the past.
- Kybella™®: If you are concerned with “submental fullness,” otherwise known as a double chin, this is a simple and permanent solution. Using Kybella™® can improve the overall appearance of your side profile by permanently eliminating fat cells in the area under the chin.
- Dermaplaning: We use a tiny blade to provide a deep exfoliation to the skin. This treatment is usually performed prior to chemical peels and/or lasers to allow for deeper penetration. Dermaplaning is a great way to brighten the skin and soften texture.
- NovaThreads: NovaThreads are absorbable sutures placed under the skin on the face to help lift the underlying tissue. An alternative to a surgical facelift, NovaThreads help tighten the skin on the lower and midface, jawline, and neck to provide your face with a more youthful contour.
Call NorCal Dermatology Group Today
Whether you are simply looking for a quick lunchtime peel to refresh your skin after a long week or you have bigger beauty goals to tackle, we are here to help you look and feel your best. We are proud to offer a comprehensive list of Berkeley cosmetic dermatology procedures to ensure that you walk away feeling better than ever. If you have pain, discomfort, or blemishes that require medical treatment, find out how we can help provide the Medical Services you need.