Berkeley and Dublin Dermaplaning Treatment
Smooth Out Your Skin with Quick & Painless Facial Exfoliation
Do you want luminous, soft skin for a more radiant appearance? You may want to consider dermaplaning in Berkeley or Dublin with our board-certified dermatologist and her team. The procedure uses a small blade to gently exfoliate the skin. It is similar to microdermabrasion treatments. It is the perfect cosmetic treatment choice for those who want to reap the benefits of a dewy, glowing complexion.
What Is Dermaplaning?
This procedure utilizes a tiny blade to perform a deep exfoliation of the skin by removing dead skin cells and hair from the surface of your face. It is usually performed prior to chemical peels and/or laser treatments to allow for deeper penetration. It is a perfect way to enhance the efficacy of additional cosmetic treatments in brightening the skin and softening the texture.
Patients who benefit most from dermaplaning are those who have dull or dry skin. You won’t feel any pain, only a slight pressure and maybe a tingling sensation. Once the treatment is over, after about 20-30 minutes, we will apply a soothing gel to your face.
Some of the benefits of dermaplaning are:
- It is safe: Dermaplaning should be performed by a board-certified dermatologist-led team to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- Quick, simple process: Most patients are in and out of our office in about 30 minutes, depending on their needs.
- No downtime: This makes the procedure extremely convenient, and there is very little risk of side effects.
- Long-lasting results: Most patients undergo dermaplaning about once a month because it coincides with the normal skin cycle of about 30 days.
- Most patients are good candidates: We would not recommend dermaplaning during times of having current pimples, skin cancer, active oral herpes, or open wounds in the area,.
- It works well with other skin treatments: If you’re interested in a chemical peel or using skincare products to enhance your skin, the products will penetrate the skin more effectively after dermaplaning
How Often Should You Dermaplane Your Face?
For ideal results from dermaplaning, it's recommended to do the procedure once a month. Our bodies replenish skin cells on a monthly basis, so it is helpful to keep up with removing old cells to ensure new, healthy skin cells are on the surface.
Ready to Glow from Within? Consider Dermaplaning in Berkeley or Dublin.
If you’re looking to smooth out your face, you may want to opt for dermaplaning. This nonsurgical, noninvasive procedure is a great, pain-free way to achieve smoother skin and a better way for other skin treatments to penetrate the face.
We'll Show You Easy Ways to Maintain Healthy Skin
Coffee, Robes, Netflix (Spoiler-Free), & More
Exclusive Offers Available
Specializing in Medical & Cosmetic Treatments
Accepting a Range of Health Plans
Short Wait Times