Laser Skin Treatments in Berkeley and Dublin
Reveal a More Beautiful You
Laser technology has revolutionized dermatology and cosmetic skin care. Advances in technology and research have led to the development of a broad range of treatment options that serve many purposes.
Our laser treatments can be used to treat the following concerns:
- Broken blood vessels/capillaries
- Brown spot
- Age spot
- Vascular conditions
- Pore size
- Acne scarring
- Texture changes
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crepiness of the skin
That means you no longer have to live with signs of aging, sun damage, uneven skin tone, texture changes, or spider veins thanks to the incredible cosmetic laser technology available today. There are hundreds of laser types. The differences between laser types are their wavelengths, or the light colors, as well as the rate at which the laser light is delivered. The longer the wavelength of the laser, the deeper it penetrates the skin. A common trait between the lasers that we have is that they all encourage the body’s natural healing response of making more collagen. We at Icecreamwala Dermatology will help you determine which laser would be best for your skin concerns and skin type.
At Icecreamwala Dermatology, we offer a variety of laser skin treatments that will rejuvenate your face so you can look as good as you feel. For a consultation with our board-certified dermatologist and her team, please dial (510) 330-2264 or contact us online.
What Can Laser Skin Treatments Do for Me?
Lasers can treat the following skin conditions and issues:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: Laser treatments such as skin resurfacing or skin-tightening procedures can effectively smooth out the skin and diminish signs of aging.
- Hyperpigmentation: Sunspots, age spots, melasma, and other pigmented lesions are treatable with laser procedures.
- Broken blood vessels: Vascular lesions such as broken capillaries on the face or spider veins on the legs can be treated with minimally invasive laser procedures.
- Pores: The appearance of large pores can be minimized by our laser technology.
- Acne and acne scars: Laser technology has proven effective at treating active acne and deeply pitted acne scars.
Achieve Your Cosmetic Goals with State-of-the-Art Laser Technology
Our patients enjoy the latest and most effective treatment options in a natural, serene environment. The office is decorated in light colors with natural wood and plants for a calming experience that is unlike the typical medical facility. We put patients first with effective treatments, proper care, and treatment plans that are customized for the individual. Take a look at our other medical services to learn about the ways we can help you find greater comfort in your skin.
We'll Show You Easy Ways to Maintain Healthy Skin
Coffee, Robes, Netflix (Spoiler-Free), & More
Exclusive Offers Available
Specializing in Medical & Cosmetic Treatments
Accepting a Range of Health Plans
Short Wait Times