Facial Injectables in Berkeley and Dublin
Minimally-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatments Such As BOTOX®, Xeomin® & Dysport®
Looking for facial injectables, also known as neuromodulator treatments in Berkeley or Dublin? Icecreamwala Dermatology offers minimally invasive anti-aging injectable treatments like BOTOX® among our cosmetic skin services. These neuromodulators are safe and effective at improving the appearance of aging skin by reducing the fine lines and wrinkles. Your board-certified dermatologist-led team will work with you to determine the most effective treatment plan for your desired results. Many people couple their neuromodulator treatment such as BOTOX® with facial fillers.
Neuromodulators are effective for improving the cosmetic appearance of:
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Frown lines between eyebrows
- Forehead furrows
- Gummy smiles
- Smoker’s lines
- Excessive sweating
Are you considering neuromodulators in Berkeley or Dublin? Contact our dermatology office at (510) 330-2264 for our Berkeley office or (925) 241-4144 for our Dublin office to learn more about your options.
Benefits of Neuromodulators
Neuromodulators are injections that are designed to relax wrinkles on the face and for both medical and cosmetic benefits. There are a few different neuromodulator injections on the market, but all contain the active ingredient botulinum toxin. While each is similar, some are better than others at producing your desired aesthetic results
We use the highest-quality neuromodulators on the market, including BOTOX®, Xeomin®, and Dysport®:
- BOTOX® is the most popular minimally invasive cosmetic procedure available today and has been on the market the longest – it has been FDA-approved since 2002. By relaxing the facial muscles, BOTOX® will smoothen your stubborn lines and wrinkle to give you a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance. Treatments are quick, easy, and there is barely any discomfort. A single BOTOX® treatment is effective for about 3 to 6 months, on average.
- Xeomin® is one of the latest neuromodulators on the market. Like BOTOX®, it also contains botulinum type A to block nerve activity in the treated muscles. Xeomin® injections soften frown and worry lines and may be more effective than BOTOX® for some patients because it does not contain the same proteins. Xeomin® results last about the same as BOTOX®.
- Dysport® is another botulinum toxin injectable neuromodulator that gets rid of your fine lines and wrinkles to help you achieve smoother skin. It is approved for the glabellar lines, which are the lines between your eyebrows. It is meant for patients who have moderate or severe glabella lines. Touchups will be needed after about 3 to 6 months, similar to the other neuromodulators.
The Treatment Process
This is a quick and relatively painless treatment that has been proven to deliver results. A very small amount of the neuromodulator is injected directly into the muscle with a very fine needle after thoroughly cleansing the area. The treatment typically takes less than 10 minutes and there is no downtime following the procedure – you can go right back to your regular activities. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks before results are apparent, and you should expect to have smoother skin for about 3 to 6 months, after which the procedure can be repeated.
Ready to Feel Refreshed? Consider Neuromodulator Treatments
Dr. Devika Icecreamwala and her staff are happy to work with you to determine what would best meet your aesthetic goals. As a board-certified dermatologist with extensive experience in medical and cosmetic skin services, Dr. Icecreamwala invites patients to get in touch today to learn more about how we can help you get the skin you’ve always wanted. Check out the amazing transformations we have achieved in our patient photo gallery!
We’re here to help you look your best, so contact us at (510) 330-2264 to get started with a Berkeley neuromodulator consultation at Icecreamwala Dermatology. You can also call us at (925) 241-4144 to speak to our Dublin office!
We'll Show You Easy Ways to Maintain Healthy Skin
Coffee, Robes, Netflix (Spoiler-Free), & More
Exclusive Offers Available
Specializing in Medical & Cosmetic Treatments
Accepting a Range of Health Plans
Short Wait Times